ySense Review – Can You Earn From This PTC Turned Paid Survey Site?
Are you searching around to learn how you can earn some extra cash by participating in paid surveys? Read on for our unbiased ySense review that can offer you this earning opportunity to make money using your free time.
For those who have been earning from Paid to Click (PTC) sites previously, you might be familiar with these 2 top PTC sites – Neobux and Clixsense. Does it ring a bell now?
What is ySense ?
Previously known as Clixsense, ySense is a popular Get-To-Paid (GPT) site that pay you for completing online tasks, like clicking on ads. It has been around since 2007 but in July 2019, Clixsense was re branded to ySense. They have completely removed the PTC components and now only offer tasks and paid survey.
The great news is that ySense has reinstated their PayPal payment method which is highly liked by those who are earning online money.
You might also be interested to read 10 Proven Paid Surveys That Paid Through PayPal
How can you earn from ySense?
You can make money from ySense in the following methods. Join ySense here
1. Paid Survey
At ySense, you can simply make money online by participate and completing the paid surveys. There is no limit to the number of surveys you can take in a single day. Unfortunately, only members from certain countries has more chances to earn more from this option.
2. Online Tasks
ySense has a feature called Figure Eight (formerly is CrowdFlower) that reward members when they complete the micro tasks online. These tasks could be doing anything, for examples, verifying some information from a website or categorizing certain products.
3. Daily check in bonus
You can claim 10 – 100 points for the day you login, depending on your current level.
4. Doing paid Offers
You can access paid offers from ySense's various partners to make money online. These offers might include downloading mobile apps, watch videos, play games, product testing and many more.
5. Affiliate Program
This program enable you make money passively from your referrals activities. Just imagine if you have tons of referrals, you may have generated passive income here by doing nothing.
Here is how it works:
1. For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a sign up commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top tier countries as mentioned below:
Top Tier Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
2. Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses) you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!
3. For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they earn.
4. You can also increase your commission level up to 30% if you meet the criteria:
a) a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one transaction in the past 30 days you get an additional 5% affiliate commission making your affiliate commission 25%.
b) If you have 200 or more active referrals you get an additional 10% affiliate commission, making your affiliate commissions a whopping 30%!
Who can join?
ySense is available worldwide and anyone can join it. Even if you belong to the age of 13, you still can join the site, but in order to withdraw your income to PayPal, you are required to be 18 years old. The reason is that PayPal imposed the age limit of 18 years so anyone below 18 years cannot own a PayPal account.
How and When does I get paid?
There are 3 main payout methods that you can choose once you meet the respective minimum payout threshold.
1. PayPal Cash – You need to reach $10USD before you can request for payout. (Highly recommended)
2. Amazon Gift card – It depends on the individual countries you are in. It can range from $5 to $20.
3. Skrill – You need to meet the minimum of $5.05 to redeem the cash into the wallet.
For some of you, you might think that the minimum is on the high side. If you are interested in other GPT sites that has a low minimum payout threshold of just $1, you can consider joining Offernation and Surveytime.io. If you still feel that $1 is too much, you can check out gain.gg for a minimum payout threshold of $0.01.
I have personally tested it and the payment is cashed out via the PayPal without fail. It is definitely not a scam and is proven to be legit and paying. Check out our payment proof below.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. Similarly to all the sites we recommended, ySense is completely free to join and start earning money.
2. It is available to worldwide members, meaning that you can join wherever you are in the globe.
3. There are plenty of earning opportunities.
4. It has a convenient payment option which is using PayPal payment processor.
5. The referral scheme is good because you can earn passive income (30% recurring commissions) on what your referrals earns.
1. From our experience, it seems to be difficult to qualify for surveys.
2. The site is geared towards certain countries that might have much more chances of earning.
3. It does not work on mobile site.
Is ySense scam or legit? It is definitely the later and it can be considered as one of the most popular earning opportunities and the one that you should join now. If you are patient and willing to put in effort in getting my friends to join, you can create a very lucrative passive income with them.
Hope this ySense review has help you to make an informed decision before joining.