ySense Review 2022 – Scam or Honest Paid Survey Site To Make Money?
Are you looking around to learn how you can earn some extra cash by participating in paid surveys? Then, read our unbiased ySense review that can offer you an earning opportunity to make money with your free time.
If you have been earning from Paid to Click (PTC) sites previously, you might be familiar with these 2 top PTC sites – Neobux and Clixsense. But does it ring a bell now?
What is ySense ?
Previously known as Clixsense, ySense is a popular Get-To-Paid (GPT) site that pays you for completing online tasks, like clicking on ads. The site has been operating since 2007. But in July 2019, Clixsense was rebranded to ySense. They have completely removed the PTC components and now only offer to earn opportunities by completing surveys.
The great news is that ySense has reinstated its PayPal payment method, which is highly liked by those earning online money.
You might also be interested to learn about other legit paid surveys and GPT sites that paid through PayPal.
How can you earn from ySense?
You can make money from ySense in the following methods.
1. Paid Survey
You can make money online by participating and completing paid surveys at ySense. There is no limit to the number of surveys you can take in a single day. Unfortunately, only members from certain countries have more chances to earn more from this option.
2. Doing Paid Offers
To make money online, you can access paid offers from ySense's partner sites. These offers might include downloading mobile apps, watching videos, playing games, product testing, etc.
3. Affiliate Program
This program allows you to make passive income from your referral activities. Just imagine if you have many referrals, you may have generated passive income by doing nothing.
Here is how it works:
1. For each referral that becomes active, you will earn a signup commission of $0.10 or $0.30 from top-tier countries as mentioned below:
Top Tier Countries Includes
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
2. Once your referrals earn their first $5.00 (excluding commissions and bonuses), you will also earn an extra $2.00 bonus!
3. For every approved Survey, Offer and Task your referrals complete, you earn a whopping 20% commission of what they deserve.
4. You can also increase your commission level to 30% if you meet the criteria.
Firstly, you need to have a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one transaction in the past 30 days. Then, you get an additional 5% affiliate commission making your affiliate commission 25%.
Lastly, once you have 200 or more active referrals, you get an additional 10% affiliate commission, making your affiliate commissions a whopping 30%!
Who can join?
The reason is that PayPal imposed an age limit of 18 years, so anyone below 18 years cannot own a PayPal account.
How and When does I get paid?
There are three main payout methods that you can choose once you meet the respective minimum payout threshold.
1. PayPal Cash – You need to reach USD 10 before you can request for payout. (Highly recommended)
2. Amazon Gift card – It depends on the individual country of residence. It can range from $5 to $20.
3. Skrill – You must meet the minimum of $5.05 to redeem the cash into the wallet.
Some of you might think that the minimum threshold is on the high side. So you might be interested in other GPT sites with a low minimum payout threshold of just $1. For example, consider joining Offernation , Lootup.me and Surveytime.io.
I have personally tested it, and the ySense has cashed out the payment to my PayPal account without fail. So it is not a scam and is proven legit and paying. Check out our payment proof below.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. Similarly to all the sites we recommended, ySense is entirely free to join and start earning money.
2. It is available to worldwide members, meaning that you can join wherever you are.
3. There are plenty of earning opportunities.
4. It has a convenient payment option using the PayPal payment processor.
5. The referral scheme is good because you can earn passive income (30% recurring commissions) on what your referrals earn.
1. From our experience, it seems challenging to qualify for surveys.
2. Certain countries have much more advantages of earning on this site.
3. It does not work on mobile devices.
In conclusion, is ySense a scam or a legit site? It is the latter and can be considered one of the most popular earning opportunities and the one you should join now. If you are patient and willing to try to get my friends to join, you can create a very lucrative passive income with them.
I hope this ySense review can assist you in making an informed decision before joining.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED