FeaturePoints Review 2022 – Is it Really a Legitimate and Paying Mobile App?
Many paid survey apps allow you to make money online from downloading and using the apps to do tasks. One recent one that offers such an opportunity is FeaturePoints, a user-friendly and straightforward app.
Is this app legitimate and paying members for the surveys they have completed? Or is it another scam app that is wasting your time? So we investigated deeper and gave an unbiased FeaturePoints review. Let’s get started.
What is FeaturePoints?
FeaturePoints is a mobile app that rewards users for downloading and participating in an online paid survey. It has been owned and operated by TapGen Corp since 2012. This rewarding app will pay you in points that you can redeem for Visa Gift Card, Paypal Money or Bitcoin. It allows you to make an extra income from home and does not require any experience. The only requirement is a stable internet connection and smartphone/laptop to get started.
In short, Featurepoints pay you for your time spent on the tasks like doing surveys. The points you can earn vary because it depends on the job you completed. You need a minimum of 3000 points to redeem $5USD to your PayPal.
The mobile app is available on both iOS and Android devices. All you need to do is download the app, register, and start earning points to get started. It is entirely free and easy to register.
How can you earn from FeaturePoints?
1. Downloading apps (only applicable for Google play users), iOS users will have a disadvantage over this.
2. Doing online paid surveys – Like more GPT sites, completing surveys is the best method to earn in FeaturesPoints. The site has partnered with third-party survey panels such as Pollfish, Tap Research, Sayso, and others to bring you more earning opportunities. However, you must complete additional profiling questions to unlock your eligibility for the survey invitation.
It is important to note that you will not qualify for every survey, which is very common on such sites. Just make sure you answer the question truthfully and do not rush to pass their quality check.
3. Referral Program – You’ll earn 50% of all the earnings your referral earns from downloading apps. Your referral will also earn 50 free points when joining via you. Everyone has their own unique referral code. Mine is M2ZNF9, if you use it you’ll earn 50 points instantly.
You can share your link on social media or your website if you have one. This is just an easy way to earn more points, and the best part is your friends earn them for you!
Who can join?
FeaturePoints is open for registration in most countries and you can use this referral code M2ZNF9 to earn 50 points instantly.
How and When does I get paid?
Once you have completed an online task, you will be rewarded with points. These points can be used to exchange for real PayPal cash or Bitcoin Cryptocurrency. The minimum withdrawal threshold amount for paypal is 3000 points which are equal to $5 USD. You can only make a redemption once every week.
Alternatively, you can also redeem a USD Visa gift card and used it for any online purchase. For those who love to redeem bitcoin, you will need to reach $10 USD (6,000 points) to withdraw, but you will need a coinbase wallet account.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. This mobile GPT app is open for signup worldwide and free to join.
2. There are various options of available payment methods, including PayPal
3. Awesome referral program with high rate of commission
1. Points can expire
2. Low earning potential
Is Featurepoints legitimate and paying to their members? Yes, it is legit and has been paying us over the years. I love the part where you can earn money online while on the move, waiting for your public transportation or in a long queue. So, if you have spare time and don't mind making a little money without much effort, get started now and join Featurepoints.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
SquishyCash is a legitimate GPT site that pays you for completing their offers, but does it fit you? Uncover the answer in this review
In this LootpUp review, we will have a insider look into this GPT site and see how you can earn free money by completing surveys and more
Found Casheo and wondering if it is a legit or scam GPT site? If so, you are in the right place, you can find the answer in this review.
Points Prizes is a legit reliable GPT site and has paid its members over the years. You can make extra money online by doing surveys