GPTPlanet Review 2022 – Is This PTC Site A Scam or Legit?
If you search for ways to earn money online, GPT, paid survey, and PTC will pop out as the popular result. However, for those who want to sign up and make money by clicking ads, you should join Paid to click (PTC) sites. In this PTC industry, you should always join those long-time sites like Neobux to minimise the risk of getting scammed. Such sites sprout out every day but gone missing in just a few months.
GPT Planet is one such PTC site operating for more than a decade. Real or fake? We will reveal everything about the site in this review to decide if it is the right fit for you.
So, read on and let’s go through this GPT Planet review to get started.
What is GPTPlanet?
GPTplanet is one of the long-standing and well-known Pay To Click (PTC) Sites. This platform has been operating since 2010, having more than eight hundred thousand members, paid out $1.6 million up to date.
The owner is Media Flow DOO, RADOJA DAKICA LAMELA 5-1 PP1 81000 PODGORICA, MONTENEGRO. Sound familiar? Yes, this company also own two other reputable PTC sites called OptimalBux and Scarlet-Clicks.
This site also has a forum section where member can exchange their experience and share payment proofs. It also helps members get support if they encounter any issues on the website. In addition, you can also read the latest news and updates from this forum.
How do you earn from GPTPlanet?
1. Paid to Click AdsClicking ads is the most straightforward task to make money on PTC, but the earning is insignificant. Depending on your membership, you can earn $0.0001 (free standard member) to $0.01 (Paid premium member) to click and view the ads. Once you click on the ad, this action will trigger a timer with a countdown progress bar. Once the time is up, you must choose an upside-down image out of 4 pictures to earn your credit, which helps prevent bots. If you are a free member, you can watch around 20 ads each day. Besides earning money from viewing ads, you will make one point for each view. Once you reach 10,000 points, you can exchange them for $1.
2. Completing OffersYou can also choose to do other online jobs, like surveys from the offer section. GPTPlanet has partnered with 3rd parties like Wannads, MediumPath, SkippyAds, Offers4All and CPX-Research to provide such tasks for its members. All you need to do is read the instructions clearly and complete the offers to earn the credits.
3. Playing GPTGrid – Game of Luck
GPTGrid is a simple game of luck. All you need to do is click any random square grid in the picture and watch the advertisement for 5 seconds. After that, it will reveal if you are a winner or not. If you are a standard free member, you have ten tries, and the maximum you can earn in this method is $1 daily.
4. Referral ProgramAs a member of GPTPlanet, you have a unique referral link to invite anyone to join the site. Upon successful registration, you will earn a 10% commission on the referral's activities as a standard member. However, if you have paid to be their premium member, you can earn 100% commissions. Therefore, it is only feasible to upgrade to a premium member if you have many active referrals. In addition, you need to click at least four ads every day to earn from the referral, which might not make it a real passive income opportunity. Besides direct referrals, there is also an option to rent from GPTPlanet at a cost. However, we advise against this option because most of them are inactive accounts or even bots based on our experience.
How do i get paid from GPTPlanet?
You can ask for payment once you have reached $1 in your account balance. The minimum payout threshold increases to $2 after the first payout.
The site has a good mix of payout methods, including cash and cryptocurrency.
Here is the list of the supported payment methods and the withdraw fees:
- Payeer 8%
- Bitcoin $3+0.5%
- Litecoin $1.5
- Dash $1 + 1%
- AirTM 8%
- Neteller $0.5 + 2%
- Skrill $0.6 +3%
Who Can Join?
– Long time and popular PTC site that has been proven legit and paying
– Has a forum to seek help
– Free to join, and anyone around the globe is eligible to join
– Like many PTC sites, the PayPal payout option is not available, which is a big turn off.
– Time-consuming for a tiny amount of earning
– Not mobile-friendly
– Need to click ads daily to earn from referral
In conclusion, you need to understand that PTC sites like GPT Planet might seem reasonable at first impression because it is a no Brainer job to earn some free money. However, clicking ads might turn tedious, and it needs patience to reach the minimum payout threshold.
If you are keen to explore making money online for free, paid surveys and GPT sites might be a more viable choice instead. You can also join the legit sites for your country.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
Do you want to know that list of legit paid survey and GPT sites that Really let you Earn Cryptocurrency by doing online jobs?
Rewards1 is a legit and paying GPT that allows members from around the world to earn money online by doing surveys, offers and other tasks.
Is Cointiply a legit and paying site to earn free Bitcoins? This detailed review and guide will provide you everything you need to know