WowApp Review – The Pros and Cons You Must Know Before JoiningIf you have been searching for a genuine unbiased WowApp review, congratulations, you are in the right place. We have personally tested this GPT, and in this review, we will share the good and the bad with you. Let’s get started.
What is WowApp ?
WowApp is a get-paid-to (GPT) app that gives you various earning opportunities. It is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google play store so that you can earn on the move with a mobile device.
If you are constantly outside of your house and love to make some pocket money, you can use other legit mobile rewarding apps.
Like all other GPT sites, you can earn rewards by completing tasks online. But in WowApp, you can even earn cashback if you use the app to make phone calls to chat with friends.
How can you earn from WowApp?
1. Instant EarnIn this section, you can earn rewards by watching videos (which take around 30 Seconds per clip) and taking online surveys. A survey router allows you to participate in their survey partner panels like tap research, poll fish, and peanut lab surveys.
2. ShoppingYou can also earn cashback by shopping online with popular merchants like eBay, Aliexpress, booking.com, etc. To date, they have 10,000 merchant partners listed on their platform. The cashback amount ranges from 1% to 9.75%, depending on the merchant and current offers.
3. Playing GamesThis feature is not uncommon to GPT sites as most of them also offer this earning ability that rewards you for playing games. So if you are a game lover, you might like this feature.
4. TalkWowApp has a unique function that works similarly to Skype, allowing you to call other Wowapp members for free. On top of that, you can also buy credits to make local or international calls. In addition, the app will reward you with 10% of their net revenue for every paid call.
5. Referral ProgramIf you are looking to earn passive income, a referral program in GPT will work for you. The only criteria are that you must have a lot of friends to join you or a website with value for people to join. WowApp referral scheme is different from the other sites because it allows you to build your referral network up to 8 tiers. You will earn a percentage of your referral earn up to 8 levels. This concept is quite similar to MLM (multi-level marketing) program.
6. Watching NewsYou can even earn credit by viewing your news on the WowApp desktop website.
Who can join?
WowApp is open for registration in most countries, but you cannot join without an invitation. Since this site is constructed based on the idea of community and sharing among real people, you can only access it by invitation.
To join WowApp, you need to receive an invitation from an existing WowApp user, so join using this invitation link.
How and When does I get paid?
- PayPal or credit card
- Your bank account
- Convert it into mobile credit to use for calling
- Store credit
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. This program is available for signup worldwide.
2. Various options of available payment methods, including PayPal
3. We love this part that They donate to charity for the tasks we have done.
1. Unfortunately, it has a relatively low-income potential as compared to other similar apps
2. Long waiting time for the funds to be available for cashing out.
3. High transaction fee for payout via PayPal (USD 1 + 8%)
In conclusion, this site is legitimate and pays members for work done. But the long waiting time for the earning is a big turn off for many people.
If you have spare time, you can try it out, but there are also better options like Surveytime. It cashes out to your PayPal account within a day once you have completed a survey.
I hope you have benefited from this WowApp review and learned the pros and cons before getting into it.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
InboxDollars is a legitimate and safe way to make money online. Here's the InboxDollars review you need to know before signing up.
If you are looking for a platform that pay your bitcoin, Ethereum and more other cryptocurrency, check out this honest Idle-Empire review
KashKick is GPT platform that can help you get started making money online today. Find out if Kashkick is a scam or legit with this review.
Find out if MyPoints is a legit reward site or a scam. Learn how MyPoints works, how to get paid in this review, if it's a good idea to join.