Mobrog Review – Is It Really Legit or Scam?
If you have been searching for an opportunity to earn money online, you will definitely come across survey sites. They have been a popular option for those who want to make some extra bucks online without any investment. However, you must know how to choose the right Legit platform so that you can avoid wasting your precious time and effort.
In this Mobrog review, let’s explore how it works, pros and cons to help you decide if it is the right choice for you.
What is Mobrog?
How can you earn from Mobrog?
1. Paid Survey
Mobrog only offer paid survey as the key earning opportunity, unlike GPT sites. Besides working on the survey on your laptop browser, they also provide a mobile app for download so that you can use it to participate in surveys on the move.
2. Invite Your Friend Scheme
Unlike other sites that allow you to earn a certain percentage of what your referral makes, Mobrog rewards you with a generous one-time commission of $1 USD. You will only get paid once your referral has completed 3 surveys. They also provide you a dashboard to keep track of your referral that has signed up / not registered / valid.
Who can join?
Mobrog is available more or less worldwide. It currently allows members from more than 60 countries. You just have to be 18 years old to sign up and also a PayPal or Skrill account to get paid.
How and When does I get paid?
Mobrog does not have a point system and you get the reward money that is specified in each survey. This makes things simpler so that you don’t need to crack your converting points.
You can redeem your money via PayPal and Skrill once you hit the minimum payout threshold, $4 and $5 respectively. The good news is that Mobrog will cover all transaction fee that is charged, meaning that you take home the full earning.
Important note: it is essential to sign up for a Mobrog account using the same email address that is used in your PayPal or Skrill account.
Beside cash payout, if you are environmentally conscious, you can also choose to sponsor a tree by using the EcoMatcher.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. Solid reward rate – Completing a survey can fetch you rewards ranging from $0.50 to $3.00, averaging around $1 per survey. This is considered a good incentive for a paid survey panel that takes you less than 15 minutes to complete the job
2. Open to worldwide registration – the site is available to members who want to make an extra income online in 60+ countries
3. Straightforward and simple system – It consistently offer the same rewards and payout threshold without any complicated process. You receive a survey email, complete the task, and cash out once you reach it. It is as easy as that.
4. Mobile app– it allows you to download their app from Google play store and Apple app store so that you can complete a survey wherever you are.
6. Zero payout transaction fee – Mobrog cover all fees incurred by the payment processor
1. High disqualification rate – it takes you some time to get qualified for surveys to participate
In conclusion to this Mobrog review, it is tested and proven to be a legitimate site based on our personal experience. We got paid without much hassle and the user experience is simple and straightforward. They have been around for a decade and this is definitely a plus point that you should consider joining them.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
Irazoo undoubtedly is a legit GPT site, but should you be excited to join or pause a while to read this honest review before getting started?
ThinkOpinion is a legit GPT site enable you to earn some pocket money online with your free time but don't quit your full time job yet
Green Panthera is a paid survey site that has the highest minimum payout threshold of $30, so is it still worthwhile to try it out?
GPTBee is a GPT site that allows you to make extra money from completing surveys and offers. This review will unveil if it is fake or real.