Mobrog Review 2022 – Is This Paid Survey Still Legit or Has Turned Scam?
If you have been searching for an opportunity to earn money online, you will come across get paid to (GPT) and survey sites. They have been a popular option for those who want to make extra bucks online without any investment. But, first, you must know how to choose the right legit platform to avoid wasting your precious time and effort doing surveys but not getting rewarded.
In this Mobrog review, let’s explore how it works pros and cons to help you decide if it is the right choice.
What is Mobrog?
How can you earn from Mobrog?
1. Paid Survey
Mobrog only offers paid surveys as the key earning opportunity, unlike GPT sites with other options. Besides doing the questionnaires on your laptop browser, they also have a mobile app available for download so that you can use it to participate in surveys on the move. You can download the app from the Apple Store or Google play store.
2. Invite Your Friend Scheme
Unlike other sites that allow you to earn a certain percentage of what your referral makes, Mobrog rewards you with a generous one-time commission of USD 1. You will only get paid once your referral has completed three surveys. They also provide you with a dashboard to keep track of your referral that has signed up / not registered / valid.
Who can join?
How and When does I get paid?
You can redeem your money via PayPal and Skrill once you hit the minimum payout threshold, $6.25 and $4. The good news is that Mobrog will cover all transaction fees, meaning that you take home the total earnings.
It is essential to sign up for a Mobrog account using the same email address used in your PayPal or Skrill.
Besides cash payout, if you are environmentally conscious, you can also choose to sponsor a tree by using the EcoMatcher.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. Solid reward rate – Completing a survey can fetch you rewards ranging from $0.50 to $3.00, averaging around $1 per survey. It is considered a good incentive for a paid survey panel that takes you less than 15 minutes to complete the job.
2. Open to worldwide registration – The site is available to members who want to make an extra income online in 60+ countries
3. Straightforward and simple system – It consistently offers the same rewards and payout threshold without any complicated process. You receive a survey email, complete the task, and cash out once you reach it. It is as easy as that.
4. Mobile app– it allows you to download their app from Google play store and Apple app store so that you can complete a survey wherever you are.
6. Zero payout transaction fee – Mobrog cover all fees incurred by the payment processor
1. High disqualification rate – it takes you some time to get qualified for surveys to participate
In conclusion to this Mobrog review, it is tested and proven to be a legitimate site based on our personal experience. We got paid without much hassle, and the user experience was straightforward. They have been around for a decade, and this is a plus point that you should consider joining them.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
SquishyCash is a legitimate GPT site that pays you for completing their offers, but does it fit you? Uncover the answer in this review
In this LootpUp review, we will have a insider look into this GPT site and see how you can earn free money by completing surveys and more
Found Casheo and wondering if it is a legit or scam GPT site? If so, you are in the right place, you can find the answer in this review.
Points Prizes is a legit reliable GPT site and has paid its members over the years. You can make extra money online by doing surveys