Idle-Empire Review 2023 – Legit or Scam Site? (No More PayPal)
You might have stumbled upon Idle-Empire if you are just like me, searching for ways to earn free cryptocurrency. Naturally, I sprung into action, registering and testing out this GPT site. The first thing that catches my attention is the low minimum withdrawal threshold of only $0.10!
It is easy to achieve because you can earn 6000 to 8000 points per 5-8 minutes survey. I have completed one and tried to withdraw the money into my crypto wallet – Coinbase. Tada! After a few hours, Idle Empire has transferred the funds to my Coinbase account.
Is Idle-Empire legit? Yes, we can say that it is a paying site you can spend your spare time.
If you are excited to sign up now, remember to join using my link and get 500 coins ($0.50) as a starting bonus.
Let’s get started and explore more insights in this Idle-Empire review.
What is Idle-Empire?
Idle-Empire is a GPT platform that enables users to earn Payeer cash, gift cards, and cryptocurrencies. Like other GPT sites, there are many ways to make money – surveys, offers, watching videos and others.
It has been operating since 2015, and that was over five years in this industry. So it is a good sign to show that it is legit and paying out to the members with little or no complaint.
As stated on their website, they have 500,000 users from all around the world.
How can you earn from Idle-Empire?
As you can see above, Idle-Empire has many types of earning opportunities to make some extra bucks with your spare time.
1. Completing Survey
Completing a survey is one method to earn money from this platform. However, you will need to complete a profiling questionnaire only to get those surveys that fit you before taking the survey.
At a glance, there are many surveys for you to do immediately. We have done that and completed our first cash out. It also shows the time required and points earned for each survey.
Since idle-empire is a survey router, they host third-party surveys on their site. Unfortunately, this feature affects their earning potential because they will take a cut from our earnings. That is why the amount earned differs even when you take the same survey.
2. Offerwalls and Offers
Most available paid offers will require you to complete an activity, and in return, they reward you for your efforts and time.
It includes answering a survey, downloading and playing mobile games, completing a quiz, site registration, etc.
You must read and follow the instructions carefully when carrying out an offer. Otherwise, you will not receive the rewards if you do not meet the criteria.
3. Watching Videos
If you love watching videos, this might be a fun way to earn money. Just join HideOut TV, watch a video and be rewarded.
You get a unique affiliate link so that you can earn points when people join through this link. It also equips you with marketing materials, like web banners and landing pages.
You get 50 points (equivalent to $0.05) whenever someone joins using your link. After that, they will get 500 points too. In addition, you earn a 20% commission on all activities that your referrals make through surveys and offers.
5. PromotionsThere are two types of special promotions offered by Idle-Empire. The basic will reward you 100 points for just verifying your email. The daily tasks will change, including activities mostly in Discord and steam. If you are a Steam user, you can earn ten coins for every friend you invite to their Steam group. Likewise, for Discord, you earn 30 coins for referring.
Who can join?
How and When does I get paid?
Idle-Empire is the only GPT site I have seen with such an extensive range of payment methods.
– Crypto Currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Ox (redeem via Coinbase)
– Money: Payeer and Perfect Money with a minimum payout threshold of $0.10.
Update: PayPal option has been removed
– Gift Cards: Amazon, eBay, Skype, eGifter Choice, Razor, G2A Gift Card.
– Entertainment: Netflix, iTunes, Hulu Plus, Spotify and Game Gift Card
The minimun payout threshold differ and the lowest one is 1000 points ($0.10) for all the crypto currencies withdrawal.
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. They offer a wide variety of payment options; it is the first GPT site I have seen with such features. You can get paid in cryptocurrencies, PayPal, gift cards, etc. This site might suit you if your country does not support PayPal.
2. Open to registration for anyone around the world.
3. Easy to navigate and user-friendly website.
1. Low earning potential
2. Bonus earnings are only paid to the top 3 performers, unlike the Univox community that give out bonus on a daily and monthly frequency in their wall of fame.
If you are looking to build your cryptocurrencies portfolio, Idle-Empire is the one to go. Among the sites that offer a payout of crypto, Idle-Empire has the most options. Besides that, the most significant advantage is the lowest payout threshold of just USD 0.10.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (SGD)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED