Swagbucks Review – Scam or Legit? (Insider Look)
Are you searching for a comprehensive and unbiased Swagbucks review? Yeah, You are in the right place! Let’s dive into it.
If you are looking for a method to make extra bucks online during your spare time, getting started with paid survey sites might be a good choice.
One of the most popular and trusted paid survey sites or GPT is Swagbucks. It provides many ways to earn money online from your home. To assist you to learn and understand if this site is for you, here is a detailed Swagbucks review to get you started.
What is SwagBucks ?
Swagbucks is a Get To Paid (GPT) website that reward you with points, also known as SB points once you completed the online tasks. It can range from completing online surveys, watch videos, play games or other tasks.
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can exchange them for PayPal cash, Amazon gift cards and many other rewards.
Swagbucks is owned by Prodege, LLC, an Internet and media company based in California since 2005. They also operates other leading sites, such as MyPoints, ShopAtHome and InboxDollars, which deliver engaging content to more than 100 million members. On top of that, one of the most popular GPT sites, ySense is also part of this company.
How can you earn from Swagbucks?
If you are familiar to how GPT sites work, earning from SwagBucks will be a breeze to you. So here is a breakdown on how it works:
Swagbucks requires an individual to register as a member so that they can start to earn SB points that can be redeemed for gift cards or PayPal cash. It’s straightforward and simple to join Swagbucks. Simply register for an account on their website.
Once you have completed the registration steps and have an account, you are good to go. Here are the online tasks that you can do to earn Swagbucks rewards.
1. Completing Online SurveysSimilar to many GPT sites out there, Swagbucks rewards members like yourself for completing online surveys that are offered by different market research companies. The duration of the survey can range from 7 min to 20 mins and you will be credited with the SB amount indicated. As usual, there will be a matching of qualifying people for the job. If you are found not qualified, you still can earn 1 SB.
2. Swagbucks Search EngineAs a registered member of this platform, you are encouraged to use Swagbucks search engine, instead of Google, Bing or Yahoo. It is because you can still enjoy earning points as you are surfing the web. For ease of use, you can choose to download a chrome browser extension “Swagbutton”.
3. Playing Games and Watching VideosYou can get paid by downloading and playing mobile games. If you are a game lover, this might suit you. Besides that, giving feedback on various movie trailers earns you some points too. Note: The availability of the above mentioned tasks depend on the geographical location you are residing in too.
Every day, Swagbucks will have a quick and easy daily poll that you can complete in just a few seconds for some instant SB points.
5. Earn by Referring
Swagbucks has a referral program that allows you to earn points once they join and complete offers. For every person referred to Swagbucks, you can earn 10% of the referral’s earnings.
The earnings that are eligible for this 10% referral program include the categories along the top menu bar: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover. This includes everything found in the drop-down menus such as Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons, and Tasks.
Beside that, you can also earn bonus SB points
Here’s how to get you and your referral a 300 SB Bonus:
You and your referral get a 300 SB Bonus when your referral earns 300 SB within their first 30 days. For example, If your referral signs up on the 10th of July, your referral has until the 10th of August to earn 300 SB and qualify for the bonus.
Note: The availability of the above mentioned tasks depend on the geographical location you are residing in too.
Who can join?
As stated in their official website, it’s not available in all countries.
Swagbucks is limited to the U.S. and its territories, the U.K. (Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand), Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and India. But we have completed the survey, redeem the SBs points into paypal cash and we are NOT in any of these countries, so no harm trying to register.
You might be interested in GPT / Paid survey sites that are open to worldwide member registration.
How and When does I get paid?
You can redeem your accumulated SB points for Paypal cash or Amazon gift card. The minimum payout threshold for Paypal cash is 1000 SB ($10USD). In order to redeem Amazon gift card, it will be 500 SB ($5 USD).
Verdict and Payment Proof
1. It is completely free to join and earn.
2. There are various ways to earn SB points.
3. Paypal reward options
4. There are many ways to access the platform (browser extension, website, mobile app that is only available in some countries)
1. High payout threshold of minimum $10 USD
2. SB points does not justify the work done, but if you have spare time, why not?
Swagbucks is tested and proven to be legitimate and paying. It is suitable for casual users that just want to earn some extra bucks online, instead of replacing your full time job. Paid survey / GPT sites does not serve as an income replacement but is a good supplement to your wallet.
Hope this Swagbucks review will give you a deeper insight on this platform and allow you to decide if you want to join or not.