Bitcoin Aliens Review – Earn Crypto with This Legit Paying Rewarding App
Mobile rewarding apps that allow people to make money online have been around for years. However, as cryptocurrencies are gaining its popularity in the recent years, apps rewards members with crypto, instead of PayPal or Amazon gift card. Bitcoin Aliens is one of such app that rewards their users with cryptocurrency.
If you are a beginner who just wants to earn some free cryptocurrencies with no investment or mining, Bitcoin Aliens is a good starting point to add some free digital coins into your wallet.
Let’s explore further into the details on Bitcoin Aliens to see if it is the right fit for you.
What is Bitcoin Aliens?
How do you earn from Bitcoin Aliens?
You can choose to download any or all 5 apps from Bitcoin Aliens to earn free cryptocurrency. Most of them are only available in Android devices because they are only available in Google Play.
1. Free Litecoin
There are a few ways to earn from this app.
– Hourly/Bonus Claim: It is like a spinning wheel. You can try your luck to collect the LTC Litoshi. After using the free spins, you can choose to watch advertisement (20 – 30 seconds) for more free spins. In this section, you can earn up to 100,000 LTC Litoshi. Once you have accumulated to 20,000 LTC Litoshi, it will automatically credited to your crypto wallet every Tuesday.
– Offer walls: This is no difference to other offer walls that are offered in GPT sites. You earn by doing online tasks, like surveys, watching videos and others. They worked with AdGem, AdGate, Monlix, Pollfish Surveys and Bitlabs Survey as their partners.
– Referral Program: You can earn 10% of all the tasks your invited users have completed.
2. Free Bitcoin Cash
This app works exactly the same as the Free Litecoin, except that it pays Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
3. Alien Run
You can earn free Bitcoin by playing new unique levels every day in this amazing runner game. Play Daily Missions and the Adventure with hundreds of levels!
4. Blockchain Game
Earn real bitcoin, sent to your bitcoin wallet by playing a fun and addictive game. The rule is to build a blockchain by stacking blocks, and claim higher rewards with a longer chain.
5. Free Bitcoin
This app is also similiar to the concept of the first 2 apps. Spin the wheel and claim the satoshi.
How do i get paid from Bitcoin Aliens?
Who Can Join?
These mobile apps are open to everyone around the world if you meet these criterias:
– Of course a stable Internet connection
– Mobile devices running on Android
– Does not live in a country that has banned cryptocurrencies
Verdict and Payment Proof
– Free to join to earn cryptocurrencies
– Easy and simple jobs
– It supports the popular crypto
– Open to everyone, as long as you have a digital wallet
– Mostly support Android devices
In conclusion, the apps from Bitcoin Aliens are indeed legit and paying their members with little negative feedbacks. We downloaded and played 2 of their apps – Free Litecoin and Free Bitcoin Cash. We got paid, but is it suitable for you?
It might be suitable for people who want to own some free cryptocurrencies with zero investment and willing to trade them with their spare time. It is good to keep some crypto on hand because you will never know how much they will increase in value.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
In a nutshell, Freecash is a good GPT site to join but set your expectations right. The best part is the wide range of payment methods
Do you want to get paid in Cryptocurrencies by doing simple jobs in GPT sites? Bucksify is one of them, read the review to find out more.
Google Opinion Rewards is an app that rewards users by doing surveys on their mobile devices, but before you join, read this review first
OneDayRewards is a GPT site that reward you for completing online jobs. But is it a legit earning opportunity ? Let's uncover in this review