RewardXP Honest Review – Is It Legit Or A Scam Site?
You might have stumbled upon Reward XP and wondered if you can really earn money by doing surveys on this site, or is it just another scam? From the first impression, you know it is a GPT “Get Paid To” platform that rewards their members for completing online jobs.
GPT sites have become another source of income stream for everyone, especially during this period of uncertainty. It is popular because there is zero cost to join and it does not require any prior working experience or certification. It suit someone that has spare time and willing to work for it.
I will not beat around the bush. Yes, Reward XP is a legit and paying GPT site. We have tested and got paid after completing a few surveys. But before you join, read this honest Rewards XP review to understand more about this site.
What is RewardXP?
RewardXP is a GPT platform that gives you an opportunity to complete online easy tasks to earn their digital currency known as XP. It is operated by XP Interactive LLC that is based in the United States and has been active since 2019.
How can you earn from RewardXP?
RewardsXP provide you with earning opportunities by doing online jobs in their offer wall and survey routers. Once you have logged in, open the “Earn” section to check the available tasks inside each 3rd party platform.
1. Completing Online Survey
Similiar to most of the GPT concept, doing survey is the main earning opportunity and cannot be missed. The 3rd party survey router are as below:
– Dynata that allows you to earn 7,500 XP ($0.75 USD) for every survey you completed, but you are limited to 10 times per day
– Yuno Surveys and CPX Research that enable you to earn various amount depending on the length of the survey.
– YourSurveys that give you a high payout of $1 USD for every surveys you completed but it is only unlocked when you reached 100,000 XP (Bronze Level)
– RXP Surveys is only available when you reached 250,000 XP (Silver Level)
RewardXP also have a offer section that comprises of Adscend Media, AdGem, AdGate Rewards and Offer Toro. They will reward you upon completion of any of the online jobs:
– Mobile game and app trial
– Surveys and take quizes
– Paid and Free offers
– Downloading apps for iPhone, iPad and Andriod devices
It is important to follow the instructions closely because if one of your steps is wrong, you will not be paid.
3. Watch Video
You can also earn by watching content in these 2 platforms – Hideout.tv and loot.tv. As the earning potential is pretty low, so it is not advisable to spend much time on them.
4. Referral Program
You can earn from 5% to 15% of your referral earnings when they used your unique affiliate link to sign up. The person who signed up using your link will also enjoy a generous start up bonus of 5000 XP ($0.50 USD). You can access your referral URL via your profile page.
They also have a levelling system that allow you to unlock more perks and benefits as you progress by completing offers.
Who can join?
As showed on their help section on their website, RewardXP can support registration from over 85 countries as of 1 April 2020. Even if you register an account successfully, it does not guarantee availability of offers. They are also forbidden to support specific countries because of some legal regulations. This restriction is not uncommon because most of the paid surveys and GPT sites also have abide by it.
How and When does I get paid?
RewardXP reward members with their currency points known as XP. 10,000 XP equates to $1 USD. To get started on this site, you will need to use your Google or Facebook account to log in. There are only these 2 options at the point of writing.
They offer a wide mixture of payouts methods with different thresholds. They are as below:
1. PayPal Cash – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
2. Bitcoin – 220,000 XP ($20 USD)
3. Amazon Gift Card – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
4. VISA Pre-paid card – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
5. Mastercard Pre-paid card – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
6. Steam – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
7. Riot Point (Riot Points are only valid on the North American server) – 100,000 XP ($10USD)
8. Nitro Classic (1 month) – 50,000 XP
9. Reward Link – 50,000 XP ($5 USD)
10. Nintendo eShop – 100,000 XP ($10 USD)
The thing I love most about the PayPal option is that it does not charge you any fee. You can get the payment into your PayPal account within few hours, less than a day.
There is also no expiry date to the XP that you earned, so you can safely accumulate the points and redeem a higher tier reward. However, accounts that has not been active for a year, XP earned are null and void.
Verdict and Payment Proof
– Low minimum payout threshold of $5 PayPal cash
– A good mix of payout method like PayPal, Crypto currency option – Bitcoin and gift cards
– It is available for almost anyone around the world to join
– Payout transaction is completed within 24 hours so no more long waiting time
– No fees incurred when cashing out the earnings
– Active owners in their Discord community
– Site is relatively new, so need more monitoring
– Access to $1 YourSurvey is not available for new member tier
– Lack of log in options, it only has Google and Facebook, which some people do not like to use them for paid surveys site.
In conclusion, I will give a thumbs up and high rating to RewardXP. It is legit and has paid us within just a few hours of redemption. It has many good points, like user-friendly, simple website user interface for mobile and desktop, fast payout redemption with no fees incurred, competitive rate for completing tasks.
If you like to earn some Bitcoins, it also has this option. The tier scheme also motivates you to climb the level to get more perks as you progress up the tiers.
Number of times we are being PAID
Amount Paid Out (USD$)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED
OneDayRewards is a GPT site that reward you for completing online jobs. But is it a legit earning opportunity ? Let's uncover in this review
Gift Hunter Club is indeed a legitimate website that is paying to their members with little or no complaints, We got paid too
AppStation is 100% legitimate and paying to their users for playing games, but is it suitable for you? Read our review to find out more.
In this Mistplay review, you will find out if this free mobile app really pay you gift cards for playing games on your mobile phone